jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is a devotee not part of the Lord?

1. minilake profile image59
    minilakeposted 7 years ago

Is a devotee not part of the Lord?

We have so many religions. Why is it that no religion talks about protecting individuals from accidents, injuries & trauma? If a devotee gets hurt, does the God not?

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

In a Sense of the word ... we, being Existent In Creation ... and living among The Created ... our fellow Humans, on earth.

All of us are a part of God, like an apple is a part of a Branch, which is a part of the Apple Tree, that is part of an Orchard, which is a part of the earth, which, in turn, is a part of the Physical Universe ...

Thus we ... devotees, and all the rest, that Exists in State of the Created, including the Universe ... Is Rateable to God, In, Being Existent ... Of His Creation !

Religions ... meaning, the human "Devised Manner of Understanding The Truth" ... are all about protecting the individual from harm.

Why ? ... Because, God Does Not Want us to be harmed, or hurt ... first of all by our own hand, or by the hand of our fellow humans ... Thats why, He Shows us The Way ... of Peaceful Life.

I cannot say, if The Lord is "hurt" ... when we are hurt ... For I don't have the authority, but I know He loves us all ... But I can say that our Lord Is Just ... and He does not ignore, Injustices ... His, Justice, is after, The Reprimand.

3. Rooskaya profile image48
    Rooskayaposted 7 years ago

I think that everyone has a part of God in him or her whether he is a devotee or not.I feel that the God gets hurt too when someone gets hurt.

4. profile image11
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

Creation happened since the Creator willed so. A fraction of the glory of creator become creation. In the Bagawat Gita(Holy book for Hindus) it is said that the Lord Krishna has told Arjuna, the warrior, that the creation is a part of Him. Hence all are part of the Lord, whether he is a devotee or atheist. For God, every being is one and the same and he do not distinguish between them. That is why 'rain falls happen in wider areas whether good people live there or bad people dwell there. There is no partiality in God's kingdom. Hence we are all part of Him.

working