jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you believe in spirits, mediums and the paranormal?

1. primardie profile image63
    primardieposted 6 years ago

Do you believe in spirits, mediums and the paranormal?

Many years ago I had an incident that occurred which led me to think there are spirits wondering in this world and we are unable to see them. If it had not happened to me, I would not have believed it.  I wonder if I am the only one that believes in these things.

2. flowers00 profile image61
    flowers00posted 6 years ago

hi i beleive there is something iv had some experiences too if you have time you can read them in my hubs x

3. Rob Bell profile image75
    Rob Bellposted 6 years ago

We are definitely not alone.  I know to many trusted friends who have had experiences.

4. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 6 years ago

Yes, i believe in it and i had a very unforgetable experience when i was on my college when we were a group of students experimenting once and never did it again.

5. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I absolutely believe...I've had many experiences when I was younger and actually saw a shadow person, which terrified me.
    Too many things have happened for me not to believe, and I love watching the paranormal shows on tv...like "the haunted" on animal planet, "ghost adventures", "paranormal state" and "a haunting"...all really good. My favorite is "the haunted" on animal planet.

6. VocalJaz profile image56
    VocalJazposted 6 years ago

I believe in these things because my co workers, family members have experienced the presence of spirits.

7. ghost1seeker profile image60
    ghost1seekerposted 4 years ago

I so believe in spirits, ghost, the paranormal.. some experiences still have me in awe, when i recall them.

working