jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What you suggest for the Muslims to get rid of the label of terrorism?

1. Mohammad Mohsin profile image73
    Mohammad Mohsinposted 7 years ago

What you suggest for the Muslims to get rid of the label of terrorism?

I can’t understand why Islam is supposed to be religion of terrorism; I think it’s a religion of peace
    Do you know how we Muslims could stop this?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4923421_f260.jpg

2. Mohammad Mohsin profile image73
    Mohammad Mohsinposted 7 years ago

Don’t be extremist and don't give examples of those who are also extremist in Islam
    Don’t study a religion by its followers, study it by its teachings

I don't hate Jesus, I love him but I love Mohammad too
    I am not here to fight you or prove you that that is right
    I just want to stop terrorism, neither Islam nor Christianity

Do you think God has craze to burn innocent ones? I don't believe
    I don't hate non- believers

I hate those who kill innocent in the name of Allah, but I also hate those who kill innocent in the name of humanity

I think you need to study more about Islam

3. Abhaque Supanjang profile image81
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 7 years ago

Things that you have to consider is: in this world, there are two groups of people who regard Islam as their enemy; the ones who knows thoroughly the existed truth in Islam but they do not admit it and the ones who know nothing about Islam.
           The first party always try to do harassment to muslim people; they regard Muslim dangerous for them, even though the muslim never endanger them; they will be panic if Muslim live in peace and victory. To face them, muslims have to be able to encounter all nonsense that they spread to the world.
           To the second party, muslim must show them the real one about Islam; we have to teach them; show them the way, they are not guilty.

4. badermunir2011 profile image58
    badermunir2011posted 6 years ago

i  think  no  because    islam  is  always  give  us  the  message  of  piece  and  love.

5. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

@northeast timber ... just clarifying, women are treated with more respect in our religion than in the west. they have a higher regard in our society. heaven lies in the feet of the mother. and lolz on the virgin thing... it is true, but is only one of the many descriptions of what we will recieve when/if we are allowed to enter paradise. smile

the media created the war on terror ... only the media can stop it ... at the moment there is a huge campaign going on in australia with posters on local transport etc and they are trying to promote the image of islam.

lets see how that goes. i truly hope it works ... the message just has to be infront of them long enough to grasp it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Az3RoU … ture=share

6. stas karimov profile image61
    stas karimovposted 14 months ago

All mankind is divided in the crowds (groups). Just family is 4 or little more persons group, so people enter into some organizations. Terrorists kill enemies. The terrorists have a leader. If you want to stop the terrorists you have to be leader of the terrorists, or you have to be stronger than the terrorists!
    I suggest
    To be happy we must create harmony and protect it.
    I propose to create Paradise on Earth (I know the formula) and then
    1. Paradise on Earth is an opportunity to create the universal weapon (I know the formula). Universal weapon can stop any terrorists and any army in the world!
    2. Everyone wants to live in Paradise. All people will protect our Paradise and us too !!!

working