jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How a creator can be judged by his own creation?

1. infodetective profile image60
    infodetectiveposted 6 years ago

How a creator can be judged by his own creation?

The men created the machine... Human is the ultimate creator of it. Have you ever heard about a machine wich rebels, and proclaims himself to be responsible of his own fate and his own creation? A machine that defies and denies the man? So why the man rebels cons his god? Human has rights on his own creator? Not forgetting the difference between man and god, a creator can be judged by his creation?
    Thank you for your answers...

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago

Well, first of all, mankind aren't machines.  And if a machine were to ever "rebel"  (hmm...), it wouldn't be the machine's doing, because machines are programmed by humans; they can do nothing unless they're programmed.
    No I don't think man can judge God.  Though many may try to!  They'll have a rude awakening if they think they're God's judge.  God is the ultimate authority, the only Holy and sinless being there is.

3. Roger Rabbit profile image60
    Roger Rabbitposted 6 years ago

You need to watch Battlestar Galactica. That is all, thank you.

4. DanuckInUSA profile image59
    DanuckInUSAposted 6 years ago

It can't so sayeth the clay to the potter

5. www.lookseenow profile image61
    www.lookseenowposted 6 years ago

Adam, and Eve knew the difference between good and evil because they were perfect. Perfection does not mean robots, and they were not machines programmed to do what the creator demanded.  No, and that is something we all are grateful for he gave Adam, and Eve free will. 

God can cause to be, or he can let them go their own way.  As Joshua put it, if it is bad in your eyes to serve God, choose for yourselves, but as for me and my household, we shall serve Jehovah.” (Joshua 24:15)

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

god gave us free will becasue he wanted our love for him to be a choice

7. intellichristian profile image69
    intellichristianposted 6 years ago

I would agree with Brenda Durham's post. God could've made us like machines if He had an ego problem. Yet He chose to give us free will so we follow Him on the grounds of love rather than because we have to.

A lot of people choose to say all sorts of hate speech towards God. Frankly, it's not like its going to do anything to Him, I mean what are you going to do to God by filing a Supreme Court case against Him? And after all, He gave you the freedom to say whatever you want.