jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Before Lucifer (Satan) was dethroned, is their any chance that both good and evi

1. Dreatech profile image57
    Dreatechposted 6 years ago

Before Lucifer (Satan) was dethroned, is their any chance that both good and evil existe?

Is their any chance that evil and good existe before Lucifer was dethroned?

2. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

Yes, evil had been in existence but I guess it was locked in the tree of knowledge of good and evil. This is just an assumption and not what the bible says. To me it's like God needed the two (evil and good) to form the creative process and after wards locked the evil somewhere and Satan took advantage of that to make man err from the original divine plan of God. What do you think!?

3. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

satan was never dethroned ever. He never sat on any throne only God sits on a throne. satan was a servant of God.

4. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

Sorry but I think black and white thinking, is a symptom of borderline personality disorder  and is a false arguement,

http://relijournal.com/christianity/why … the-world/

5. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Sure evil existed it was in the forbidden apple tree.

6. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

Nope.Not until the actual occurrence of rejection by satan and His angels did sin come to be known.Adam and eve had no clue as to that event before they themselves committed sin.

7. editor profile image57
    editorposted 6 years ago

It ever happened. It was a story made up a long time ago to control the behaviour of people. You talk about it like it's a fact...