jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

I feel so blessed in the life that I have, but why do I still complain?

1. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

I feel so blessed in the life that I have, but why do I still complain?

2. Druid Dude profile image61
    Druid Dudeposted 6 years ago

Human nature. Probably has something to do w/ our fantasies of a fairy tale ending. Once we have what we thought would complete us, we grow dissatisfied when we realize it doesn't, and so the search continues. The grass is always greener...someday, we have to realize that that greener grass is merely an illusion.

3. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

human nature.....man's want can never be satisfied so you stuggle to get what you can and complain about what you can't get or change.....it's the perfectly normal....get use to it

4. blondey profile image80
    blondeyposted 6 years ago

put your complaints to use by being more productive

learn to be humble and practice spirituality

5. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Learn to be satisfied of what you own or can have. Accept the fact that you have what others do not. I am always telling my children that it is a blessing that we are born health as a normal person. What more can we ask? Just be satisfied and live our lives to help others who are not so fortunate.

6. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

It's called miserable.  You may have the "finer things" but what is needed and important to you is not being made available to you! 

Vonda G. Nelson

7. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

because you don't feel blessed. you can say you do, but actions speak louder then words. something is missing in your life and until you find what it is, you won't be truly happy. being blessed sure won't help.

8. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 6 years ago

Because, in actuality, you still take for granted the good things you have and focus too much on the things that are not right in your life. That is okay if you approach it the right way.  I call it "managing by exception".  You look around and take inventory of what is out of sync.  You priortize those items and put your efforts into bringing them into line and getting everything going down the road in a straight line. This becomes an on going process as everything in our life tends to wander at times. If you know where the centerline is, you know where to bring it back to.  The other aspect to consider is reality.  If you say, "My goal is to meet a rich, handsome man", reality says you need to stop and ask, "What am I bringing to the table that makes me the one?"  Just a reality check! WB

9. Rooskaya profile image47
    Rooskayaposted 6 years ago

I think it's all about human nature.Human beings are a bundle of desires.The expectations and desires never come to an end and in my opinion it's not that bad as they help you desire for something big and you always try to make it.It's like a learning process that never ends,it keeps all of us going.

working