jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Is it true that some people do/ or have seen satan?

1. Dreatech profile image59
    Dreatechposted 6 years ago

Is it true that some people do/ or have seen satan?

2. jessicab profile image61
    jessicabposted 6 years ago

I do not think so but Satan do work within people to get them to do terrible things.

3. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

It is your heart that will open the door for satan. Once you have turned to the dark side, you will have the chance to witness seeing satan.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

hmmm......great question!  I'll not say whether this is true or false, but I'll advise you to never inject yourself with a mixture of lsd and methamphetamine.  Fair enough?

5. NorthEast Timber profile image59
    NorthEast Timberposted 6 years ago

I don't think anyone could look upon the true form of satan and live to tell about it, and if they did live they would probably be rendered insane from the horror.

6. profile image0
    Valoric Fireposted 6 years ago

Yes we all have seen him.  Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is his REAL name!

7. Harlan Colt profile image76
    Harlan Coltposted 6 years ago

I don't think they see Satan himself, but I think they see one among his legion of fallen angels now and then and think its satan. And in all regards - it might as well be.

8. peterxdunn profile image59
    peterxdunnposted 6 years ago

Vicious, evil acts are perpetrated by people. The usual motive behind those acts is greed.

If you want to banish evil from the world start educating people. Begin with yourself.

Stop believing fairy tales: there is no satan, there is no wicked witch of the west.

Those that attribute the evil in this world to satan allow evil to persist. They refuse to see the true perpetrators. They don't ask themselves the right questions - such as: who gains from this evil act?

Always follow the money to find out who gains from evil. You will not come across satan by doing so - you will come across politicians, bankers, oil companies and corporate magnates.

Wake up.

9. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

He was in Tesco yesterday buying a box of matches!!!

10. nancyme profile image58
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

Well that's interesting. The answers are even more interesting here. I can say I've seen one in the form of the meanest person I ever came across in my life. He was my landlord about 6yrs earlier. It was living hell.

11. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

impossible. satan would have to actually exist not be some scare tactic to actually be seen. it's like asking if people have seen god, again impossible but then again i remember in the 70's people saw pink elephants after taking some really good LSD. go figure.