jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in God?

1. blueorpurple profile image58
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

Do you believe in God?

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I do not believe in GOD. I know GOD moment by moment in my knowing and walking with GOD in my life on the earth. On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious. When a person have an encounter with GOD of the infinite kind then your life will change forever and you will go about doing the Father's business on the earth with your life 100% surrendered in fulfilling the ultimate purpose for your life on the earth of which I am doing through my 3 articles and answering questions on hubpages. Please remember this 1 thing for the rest of your life on the earth: " Your arms are too short to box with GOD. " AMBASSADOR BUTLER of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Glory to GOD.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do believe in God. Even if you do not know which religion to choose from, pick the one that you will gain more from in life. This is believing in God.
    There are three area's our beliefs could go through. One of them is not believing in God, and finding out he does not exists. People of Christianity are disappointed with the outcome but oh well.
    Another area is not believing in a God, and finding out he is real. You will be dissappointed but your soul can burn for eternity.
    The last area is believing in God and finding out he is real after death. You get into Heaven and your soul lives on, eventually your spirit will again inhabit a new earth.
    So out of these three, the best plan seems to be believing in God. However, there are also more perks to being a Christian. Most people who believe in God are more healthy, take care of those around them, are very friendly, and are normally happy. Also they tend to live longer.

4. jagandelight profile image78
    jagandelightposted 6 years ago

YES, most definitely I do believe in God and I am His child.  To believe in God it takes FAITH because you have to first believe that he is, and what he say in his word is of him and take him at is word.

5. profile image48
    sereneeposted 6 years ago

sigh......yes, of course.   In the latest study I saw, 86% of Americans believe in God!!!!

6. TattedKajun profile image59
    TattedKajunposted 6 years ago

I believe in God. It took me 28 years, but I believe. When I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior a whole new world opened up for me. I also believe in the power of prayer. The Lord has blessed me and my family.