jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Does Jesus Christ or JC as I like to call him speak to you?

1. JT Walters profile image76
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

Does Jesus Christ or JC as I like to call him speak to you?

2. RNMSN profile image91
    RNMSNposted 6 years ago

absolutely. I might nt always like the aswer but he answers me and leads me always.

3. Born Again 05 profile image80
    Born Again 05posted 6 years ago

Yes He does! Just to clarify...He does not speak audibly, rather He speaks to my heart and places thoughts in my mind. Sometimes He answers before I'm finished praying about something. Other times I need to wait patiently for His response. His timing is always perfect.

4. profile image0
    myster!ousposted 6 years ago

Yes. Even if I do not hear Him, i talk to Him and He answers.

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Yes. Also GOD threw in an extra bonus for me with a vision of the other side of death on August 1, 1982 A.D.  so that GOD could speak through me to you with the greatest article on the earth called " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " with 26 visits and 45 Page Views and a ever total Page Views 3062 and 211 monthly views with an average 1020 views per hub for my 3 hubs in 12 months as of June 26, 2011 A.D. from 100% Referring Sites along with answering questions on hubpages.

6. cooldad profile image60
    cooldadposted 6 years ago

No more than Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny speaks to me.

7. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

Yes, every day.  He is in my heart and He's always there when I  need him.

8. SPIRIT n TRUTH profile image65
    SPIRIT n TRUTHposted 6 years ago

Yes, in many ways, especially if you are a Christ-ian believer that has the promised Holy Spirit to guide you into all the truth (John 14-16).

Basically God Jesus speaks in three main ways: visions (seeing, pictures), words (hearing, thoughts), and feeling (feeling feelings/knowings), as seen in Isaiah 6/Matthew 13, "O that My people would have eyes to see, and ears to hear, and hearts to understand/feel/know." Other ways are life events, dreams/visions in the night, people, spiritual smells, spiritual tastes (Ezekiel 1-3, etc.), the written Word of God/Bible, sanctified/holy desires ("whatever you ask/desire in prayer, you may have"), emotions, constant and/or spontaneous flowing pictures, thoughts and feelings (Habakkuk 2/John 7), and more.

For more on this search "Chiswick Christian Center" in iTunes and download "How to Hear God's Voice 1-5" by Mark Virkler from the podcast. Grace and peace.

working