jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who has had a God sent dream? Or dreamed about God?

1. Frank Menchise profile image26
    Frank Menchiseposted 6 years ago

Who has had a God sent dream? Or dreamed about God?

During my life I believe that I have had a few gods sent dreams, in fact I believe that I really have dreamed about God. Because of these dreams I feel as if I am being driven to write religious articles. So has anyone else had these sorts of experiences, or do you know of anyone who has? Your input is very welcome; even any comment at all is welcome.

2. Deborah-Diane profile image83
    Deborah-Dianeposted 6 years ago

I do not write about religious experiences, but I do think that many of my dreams are God sent.  Often I go to bed with a problem, and wake up knowing how I should handle the situation.  I believe these little daily inspirations are gifts from God, and I always wake up feeling grateful.

3. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

God speaks to us through our subconscious minds when our conscious minds are too busy to listen.  So when we lay down to sleep, our subconscious relays His messages in our dreams.

I've had some dreams from Him which steered me in the direction I should go. 

We have to pray for discernment to understand when the dream is and is not from Him.  Also pray for insight to  understand the dream.  Remember the king in Daniel Chapter 2 could not interpret his dream.  Daniel who had a connection with God interpreted it for him.

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I agree with you God does manifest both Himself and His plans for us through dreams. I have experienced both a personal revelation as well as a heavenly revelation.

5. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

People often ask.........why do you believe, why did you choose God?

God CAME and got me in a dream.  HE called me to HIM.  I awoke in a great, sweating fear, and entered sleep again, content and secure.

God came and called me by my name, in an unforgettable dream.  It is every bit as vivid today, as it was 25 years ago.

NO ONE will ever convince me that it was not the voice of God.