jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What happens at death?

1. Freegoldman profile image37
    Freegoldmanposted 6 years ago

What happens at death?

Is death the end of everything or is there a soul in man that continues to exist beyond death?

2. Chinnidivs profile image61
    Chinnidivsposted 6 years ago

Yes. We still exist fter death. The moment we die, we transition from the physical body to the ethereal body which is just a state of energy. Later , the soul travels to the astral body and finally to the causal body where it waits again to be reborn on earth.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

nothing happens after dead except for decay. this afterlife ideoligy bothers me to no end. if it wasn't for this silly belief, religion would cease to exist.

4. profile image0
    lavender3957posted 6 years ago

When your body dies, it stops functioning. Everyone has thier own beliefs of what happens at death. My belief is that you are asleep and return to the dust of the ground that you came from, and when the return of Jesus comes, you will be lifted out of your grave. Others have different opinions ot death, but this is what I was brought up to believe, I am open to other suggestions though.

5. Alastar Packer profile image85
    Alastar Packerposted 6 years ago

You have a computer with all its intricate parts , a marvel some might say. However its nothing with-out the life force of electricity. What would happen to the electricity if an active computer was suddenly smashed to smithereens; would the life-force also be destroyed. No, it would not. But what would become of it? Is all this a  metaphor for the human body & spirit? Maybe, maybe not.