jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

what happens after one dies as per your faith?

1. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

what happens after one dies as per your faith?

2. profile image53
    cherrigirl66posted 8 years ago

I believe that a person's soul (spirit) immediately leaves their body and move to somewhere else. I believe that the spirit lives on.

3. MBA2010 profile image55
    MBA2010posted 8 years ago

The spirit separates from the body and the spirit goes to spirit world where it waits to be resurrected into an immortal body.

4. neonlite profile image58
    neonliteposted 8 years ago

Who knows - nobody has ever died and come back to tell us. The only way you will ever know is when you die and then you also will not come back to tell anybody. Just enjoy your short time on earth as best you can, be happy and don't let material things get in the way.

5. parag5 profile image42
    parag5posted 8 years ago

Death means the soul leaves the body. After the person dies i.e. the soul leaves the body and goes to other dimension which has been mystically puts as heaven/hell.
    According to the past deeds that soul gets another body.

@neonlite - there are cases of what is called NDE- Near Death Experience in which people have come back  after sometime they were declared dead.So there is some data regarding beyond death.
    @barbara yulia - The place purgatory is here on earth while one is alive i.e. one has to cleanse oneself in this life itself. The time between death and new birth is just a time to get a new body.

6. reb4822 profile image58
    reb4822posted 8 years ago

If you look in revalation you will find that hell along with death are cast into the lake of fire with Satan and all those who recieved the mark of the Beast this is the second death which there is no return.When this happens those with the mark will be forever forgotten.This is what is wrong with the teachings of the Bible,from youth we are lead down the path of uncertenty due to not being able to ask questions of our religious leaders when we do not understand fully what is being said.I myself have look through different religions in search of the truth.Which i believe i have found.

working