jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What happens to you when you die?

1. bayareagreatthing profile image68
    bayareagreatthingposted 8 years ago

What happens to you when you die?

Some people believe in heaven and hell, others believe you go back to dust- what do you believe and why (the reason or basis for your belief)?  ALL answers and views welcomed

2. arun kuruvilla profile image80
    arun kuruvillaposted 8 years ago

no one can answer this question with full confidence!!
    because to know the answer they have to die.
    as far as i consider, there is no life after death and if anyone doing all the good things for their life after death, its just not a good thing

3. HOOWANTSTONO profile image58
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 8 years ago

Its a long story, but easier to read here
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Death-What-now

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

how would I know I am still alive and kicking.  Maybe you should seek advice from those who have passed on

5. RevLady profile image61
    RevLadyposted 8 years ago

You transition out of "time" and enter into "eternity." The body remains in the grave (in time) until reunion day (body and soul reunited).

6. alextsui profile image60
    alextsuiposted 7 years ago

Everyone has different beliefs about this. I'm a Christian so I have faith that I will join Christ in heaven.

I don't know whether I heard about it in the news or just in the movies but seems like there have been people who have tried to find out the exact experience during the moment of death.

What they did was to somehow simulate temporary death (probably a very deep coma) in a willing person. There were experts and scientists standing by and they could quickly resuscitate the person before passing the point of no return.

7. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

The body dies. We don't know what "we" are. That which we are, where was it before the body was born? Where will it go when the body dies? Even, where is it when we are asleep or dreaming? And what am I, right now?

We can ask the questions. The answer, each must experience for himself or herself.

8. Wayne K. WIlkins profile image67
    Wayne K. WIlkinsposted 5 years ago

We become worm food.

Also known as, recycling.

working