jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What does it mean to dream about a ghost picking me up?

1. Laura Higareda profile image51
    Laura Higaredaposted 6 years ago

What does it mean to dream about a ghost picking me up?

im like kinda outside with my two of my friends and outa no where I get picked up by a ghost and my friend askes me what happen when she saw the whole thing and I say "wtf did you just not see that! did u just not see them pick me up!" and she didnt reply like if I didnt say anything to hur!

2. kittythedreamer profile image98
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

something's going on in your life right now, maybe in your mind, maybe at home, that you are experiencing but no one else notices. If it's something harmful that you need to share with someone, do share it with someone. Don't keep it to yourself. I just wrote a hub on ghost dream interpretations, you might be interested in reading it. Go to my profile and it's the latest hub posted there.

1. Matthew Ray profile image58
      Matthew Rayposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Maybe it  was a ghost on earth and has some supernatural powers. Maybe it's a sign for me to work on less hypnosis's so I can try picking up a barrel. Muscles don't always mean strength.  Kitty babes only thing going on at home is no weed for 3 days.

3. avidix profile image60
    avidixposted 6 years ago

Om.
    If U saw it in the daytime - need not to think over it .If with in 3 hrs of dinner also has got no meaning  just a dream with no effect. Timing is important to predict about It.

working