jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you came face-to-face with a ghost, what would you do?

1. thebeast02 profile image87
    thebeast02posted 6 years ago

If you came face-to-face with a ghost, what would you do?

If you were clearly awake, no chance of it being a dream, and you come face-to-face with someone you know is no longer alive, or something ghoulish, how would you react?

2. Vinaya Ghimire profile image88
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 6 years ago

What can I do... everything will be done by the ghost. LOL

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

it's impossible for me to say. depending on who it was , that would determine how i reacted. i would also rethink everything i believe to be true. but since ghosts, demons, angels etc., are a myth, i'm not too concerned with it ever happening.

4. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I wrote a hub on this which was based on true fact. I kinda freaked out to be honest it scared the hell out of me. It's weird how we are scared of ghosts. X

5. lockgirl profile image59
    lockgirlposted 6 years ago

at first I would be startled but once i realized it was a ghost I would converse with it. See if it had anything to say. They must be wanting something if they are making themselves seen. lol

6. davenmidtown profile image89
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

I'd have to give it an interview and see what it was about.

7. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

i've been through it ... was scary and confusing for sure ... i couldn't do much but watch it... i know they cannot harm us directly so all good. wink

8. powerofknowledge1 profile image57
    powerofknowledge1posted 6 years ago

What I can do lol... ghost will do what so ever like to do with me.

9. shamani67 profile image61
    shamani67posted 6 years ago

I would welcome it. I would talk to it, find out what they are here for and see if there was any way in which to help it pass on into the light. I have seen plenty of ghosts and they are not scary at all.
    Ghosts or spirits are often stuck here because of an event that left them not realising they had actually died. It could be one of many things, but the most common would be accidental/sudden death, murder and maybe even suicide.
    I am not afraid of ghosts/spirits etc. They are lost souls that need our help

10. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 6 years ago

run like heck! my childhood home was haunted, but I had nowhere 2 run. I was scared, but what could I do? nowadays, I'd run like heck if I ever saw a ghost.

working