jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Should you really pay attention?

1. Stephiliboo profile image59
    Stephilibooposted 6 years ago

Should you really pay attention?

If there is a reoccurring sign or message you keep coming across almost daily? If it's down to the detail of a situation should you pay attention or let it go?

2. marwan asmar profile image80
    marwan asmarposted 6 years ago

If course you should pay attention regardless of the situation, because the more you pay attention the better the outcome would be, or you can better make judgment or come out with logical conclusions.

3. Stephiliboo profile image59
    Stephilibooposted 6 years ago

That's what I feel... Because I'm stronger I can handle the outcome I suppose..

4. gg.zaino profile image81
    gg.zainoposted 6 years ago

"The Situation"  -what is it? what signs?

Steph-
    you need more detail in this question, it is difficult reading minds from this distance here in Key West..  sad

It all depends on these particular situation in which you receive these signs or messages Steph.
    are you asking for interpretation? that's usually not difficult- your inner voice is talking. this is something only you can do.

The action you propose to discuss is without description here...

My advice-
    always and forever,
    until you are rot and decay
    under the ground;
    "Pay heed- the 'Voice' of 'Fate' -
    become friends with your Muse...

For instance:
    If you are in a good relationship, that needs some work to make it better- 
    pay attention to those signs-
    what are the messages they reveal-
    what truths are revealed in these messages-
    pay attention to the detail of each encounter-
    they all differ whether you think so or not-
    there's something you're not getting here, and your subconscious screams.  .

Your subconscious mind is at work always. it will help you focus on what is good- bad- or a 'could be' better- or worse- situation or state of being.

The trouble that our subconscious mind goes through, to speak with us, demands action. Nature helps us out here.

Would this be a relationship you are trying to make up you mind about. Is it a maybe relationship dilemma?
    Peace Steph- search for peace
    greg

5. profile image49
    Ratanak Ouposted 6 years ago

It depends on the situation what you are doing and where you are.

6. dillon102 profile image66
    dillon102posted 6 years ago

Yes you should especially if it pertains to someone your in a relationship with. There are so many nut jobs out there and scammers, if you feel something might be off even a little bit then these signs may be your subconscious telling you to get out of that relationship.

7. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Well if your in a dangerous career like a miner and that mine almost collapses on you a few times I would pay attention. If it is just a minor coincidences I wouldn't worry about it much.

8. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Important things always happen when you aren't paying attention. Don't lose focus..

9. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

When the sign states:   STOP

then yes, pay full attention and STOP.

10. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

i'll say you should........and i am talking from experience and a painful one.....it cost me a loved one....guess sometimes they are warning and other times they are notifications..... either way rake it seriously so you'll live without regrets

11. eddiecarrara profile image95
    eddiecarraraposted 6 years ago

How much does it cost? I need to know the price, am I fishing and watching the bobber or am I driving in the fog? So what's the cost if I don't pay attention? Is the price high or low? I guess it all depends what I'm doing.

12. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Are you serious.....or is this a trick question

13. HERBERT ubaldo profile image59
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

YES, but sometimes no especially when the topic is boring

14. GNelson profile image77
    GNelsonposted 6 years ago

Pay attention if you want to be taken seriously.

15. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Yes.

I always believe there are signs where we really need to have our attentions.

It is like having six sense of thing going to happen.

So, listen and observe what you see and react accordingly. If not, you might regret for not paying attention.

working