jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who created this world???

1. rdlura profile image55
    rdluraposted 6 years ago

Who created this world???

2. Mikel G Roberts profile image79
    Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago

Someone/something beyond our current ability to comprehend.

3. how to man profile image60
    how to manposted 6 years ago

That is a very good questions. Unfortunately, with our schools teaching any and everything but God, it is observant of you to realize that this world didn't just happen. It had an intelligent and planned beginning. The chances of this world just happening by chance is like having an explosion in a print factory and out comes the Encyclopedia Britannica. The Bible is the only book that gives a good answer to how it all began. If you don't accept the Bible as authoritative, you are only going to guess what the answer is. The Bible is very clear as to who created this world. The first four words in the Bible say, "In the beginning, God..." God existed before this world began. He spoke this world into existence. God is made up of the Godhead Three: God the Father, God the Holy Spirit, and God the Son. John says that "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1:1) In verse 14 of that same chapter, he says, "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us..." speaking of Jesus. Jesus is the Word that spoke into existence this world. Paul says in Colossians 1:15-17 that He (Jesus) is the image of the invisible God and that He created ALL THINGS. They were created by Him and for Him. He also holds all things together. This Jesus who created all things wants to recreate each of us. I hope you will check Him out. He is the true meaning of life.

4. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 6 years ago

God did. The bible says in genesis, that in the beggining, God created the heavens and the earth.

5. shwetha123 profile image72
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

God created the world. HE has several names. Some people calls him Lord Jesus. Some people calls him Allah. And some people calls him Lord Vishnu.

As per Hindu Civilization the term GOD is defined as:

G: Generator (Lord Brahma)

O: Operator (Lord Vishnu)

D: Destroyer (Lord Shiva)

So as I belong to a Hindu Family for me Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva created this world.

Its all about my own thinking.

6. HERBERT ubaldo profile image57
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

The most powerful - only GOD. GOD created the world perfectly..

working