jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (18 posts)

What would you do if the world was to end today?

1. ronhi profile image76
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

What would you do if the world was to end today?

what is the one thing you would do today if the you knew for a fact that  the world was ending tomorrow?

2. Ms Dee profile image89
    Ms Deeposted 6 years ago

Tell everyone I could by whatever means at my disposal.

3. Neil Sperling profile image84
    Neil Sperlingposted 6 years ago

I know for a fact today is going to end - so I will do my best at being who I am with a smile on my heart -- trying to leave a smile on the hearts of those I meet.

4. Dee aka Nonna profile image82
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years ago

If I know it is about to end I would gather my family, if possible, so that we could spend time together.  I would try an tell everyone I care about that I love the. 

If I don't know the world is about to end I guess I couldn't do anything....so the point is we should really do things that show other that we care everyday.  The live each day as if it is your last, in light of even thinking about the world ending, takes on new meaning.

5. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

What time are you planning to end the world today? I have a few things in mind.

6. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

I'd grill that rack of lamb I've been saving for a special occasion and have it for supper along with a very good Bordeaux.

7. 6hotfingers3 profile image60
    6hotfingers3posted 6 years ago

There was a time when I would consider all kinds of exciting and off limits things I'd do. Now I've come to the conclusion I would go on with my life as if tomorrow will come. How boring but its true.

8. cobrien profile image76
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

Pray that my children will join mn heaven.

9. jake13edward profile image59
    jake13edwardposted 6 years ago

I would go to confession then drive the fastest car there is.

10. Dexter Yarbrough profile image83
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

Enjoy the last day by visiting friends and family and having fun!

11. ikechiawazie profile image61
    ikechiawazieposted 6 years ago

I would celebrate because i know i would be with my father in heaven.

12. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

I would have all the fun I could have. Be with all five of my children Tracey, Bruce, Guy, Al-Yasha and Amber and enjoy my final hours telling them how much I love them. I would pray that all of us would go to heaven.

13. HSanAlim profile image66
    HSanAlimposted 6 years ago

Most likely I would not worry about it because the day you are in is already over for me.  Living in Asia means the day you are in right now ended six hours ago for me. So while you are waiting for it to happen, I am already gone.

Gets confusing, doesn't it?

14. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

It will likely be celebration.

We will all return back to the spiritual world. It is like a reunion for everyone. It may sound like a bad idea as many do not know what lies ahead of the world end. In a positive aspect, we are children of God and we all will be returning to his kingdom. When such time comes, it means we will all meet Him in the spiritual world.

15. zzron profile image57
    zzronposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5502523_f260.jpg

I would take a shower, eat a good meal, say some prayers, get a good nights sleep and get ready for the awesome eternal life that awaits me.

16. anupma profile image79
    anupmaposted 6 years ago

I will say sorry to those I hurt in any way. Actually sometimes we know that we are wrong, even then we commit mistake (I mean hurt someone). I'd like to say sorry to all of them. .

17. Agnes Penn profile image82
    Agnes Pennposted 6 years ago

Telling as many people as possible so we could all have an opportunity to prepare would be my first reaction. 
    Talking with friends and family and trying one last time to clear up any misconceptions or anger, asking forgiveness and trying to put peace in them would be my second action. 
    My third action addresses God directly.  I need to clear up with God any problems in our relationship and tell Him I'm truly willing to do His will.  After all, I don't like someone to come to my house and dictate their rules to me, I better not do that to Him in His house if I want to live there eternally.

18. HOOWANTSTONO profile image59
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 6 years ago

Which is it now,..... Today or tomorrow.....either way I would do nothing because its supposed to happen.

working