jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you feel free?

1. plinka profile image54
    plinkaposted 6 years ago

Do you feel free?

2. Nspeel profile image75
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

Never! We are governed and mind controlled from the start. You can hardly even leave the country anymore it is ridiculous.

3. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I do.

There are, indeed, restrictions that I find invasive, abusive, and intrusive.

But, at the end of the day, the deal is this,  I have a choice........

I can choose to hold my job and play by "their" rules or I can choose to leave, and look elsewhere.  I can even "create" my job......

I can choose to stand beside my hubby, or I can choose that his " unappreciatied" qualities leave me lacking, and be without a husband.

I can choose to visit this daughter in San Antonio, or the other one in Little Rock.....what the hey, I could go see my bro in Denver.......too cold, maybe, I will just saunter on down to Mexico for some sunshine.

I can choose, to attempt to give an honest answer to this inquiry, or to pass it by.

Yes........I am free........at this moment, I could be on the phone, go shopping, cook, work in the yard or garden, bathe my dog, but, for some reason, I CHOSE to come here and be intrigued, and to reply to your post.   I was free to do other things.........Yes, I feel free.

If you want to look at only a political side..........I could write a completely different reply.   Yes, the  government has FAR too much power in our lives.   They threaten our marriages, our parenting skills, they tell us how to bury our loved ones, send our young too war, mandate safety regulations ( my own personal issue), regulate our food................but, they do these things for the masses.   If I want to raise cattle , poultry, vegetables to place upon my dinner table, I am free to do so.

Yes, I feel free.

4. icciev profile image58
    iccievposted 6 years ago

I think no, no one is free nowadays, not only because of politics but also because of the financial situation. Actually the free people how has power and money are controlling every body else which I think is us.

5. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Are we truly free? Can we pack our bags and take an adventure around the world whenever we want? Are we allowed to have the fame and glamour some posses?

In a truly free world, everyone would be level, there would be no countries, there would be no money. Where everyone works to help the world; where everyone is allowed a chance to be free; where nobody suffers from the plagues of poverty, depression and illness.

6. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 6 years ago

Yes:)

I've been through the worst , I can handle anything. I'm very free

7. vansh121 profile image65
    vansh121posted 6 years ago

Never, I always feel that we are in boundation. "Everyone is born free, but found always himself in chains." I agree with this statement. This is true.

8. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I don't feel free what so bloody ever!! x

9. rikabothra profile image61
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

I do not feel free... there are too many attachments and as many expectations -  that we might have of people or people might have from us!

working