jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

In pain or when we are extremely happy we have tears in our eyes. why?

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

In pain or when we are extremely happy we have tears in our eyes. why?

2. manthy profile image76
    manthyposted 6 years ago

I have no Idea I guess it is just a natural reaction from our bodies being shook up.
    Good question

3. clara kish@yahoo. profile image73
    clara kish@yahoo.posted 6 years ago

I really don't know but we may be so overcome by pain or with  joy and it is just has  to come out some way , If we didn't do something at that time  we must feel like we could not stand it. Perhaps God gave us that way of reacting for a purpose.our heart is so full that it has to come out some way.Sorry I can't be a better help to you.
    I guess we just have to accept it,it happens to all of us at one time or another,clara

4. HOOWANTSTONO profile image60
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 6 years ago

Because you use the same muscles in your face to create tears, thats the reason, its not a mental thing.

5. plinka profile image55
    plinkaposted 6 years ago

We have tears in our eyes when our souls are watering.

6. Aceblogs profile image59
    Aceblogsposted 6 years ago

Its natural all i can say , tears are linked with emotions and its just a way to express out the emotional state , great question by the way !

7. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

In both cases it is an extreme emotional response for example if someone dies most will cry. If someone almost dies but manages to live some may cry out of relief happy that the person will survive. It seems to be tied to extreme emotions. Although I've been very happy before I can't say I remember crying but I know some people do and thats ok.