This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I think I am a victim of this practice..... I am a christian.

1. Kristina Espinoza profile image53
    Kristina Espinozaposted 6 years ago

I think I am a victim of this practice..... I am a christian.

how could I take off or block a curse??
    what would be ur best suggestion if any

2. FriendofTruth profile image69
    FriendofTruthposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages Kristina, what type of curse do you believe you are being affected by? Also, you say that you are a Christian which is wonderful! I would like to give the best advice I can, so if you can be a little more specific to your circumstances and concerns that would be great.

3. profile image35
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

There is no curse!
    The curse is in your own mind!

4. mepperly profile image69
    mepperlyposted 6 years ago

There are no curses unless you let that consume you. Your life is what you make it. If someone told Jesus he was cursed he would have known that he was above such nonsense. I am not a Christian but I have a pretty good idea what Jesus would do. He would take the high road and ignore the nonsense.

working