jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe that people who you hate could change

1. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Do you believe that people who you hate could change

Do you believe that they could change enough for you to really like them? Is this something that you wish or would you prefer that they remain the same?

2. kaizan28 profile image64
    kaizan28posted 6 years ago

lol, why do they need to change so you can like them? they are doing very well not liking you in the first place, why should they change their ways just to benefit you. If you aint up in their shiznit, then they aint gonna be up in yours

3. profile image60
    kat74posted 6 years ago

I believe that everyone deserves a second chance in life and one should live an honest life for themselves and not for others. But if a person changes for the better, then life will be a better place for all of us. There is noway a good change can be bad.

4. NiaLee profile image62
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

I definitely hope for people who have been bad to me ( I don't want to hate anybody, it is bad for me and my karma!!!LOL) first for  their own well being and the peace of the people around them.
    Now, some people can change, some people can't.
    I have a very personal situation where relatives tried to destroy my family very hard and for a very long time, I let them go forgave them but they seem to not recognize they did anything wrong and hold a grudge... I am very sorry for them, their kids and anybody around them that they think it is right to lie, gossip, manipulate the way they did. Now I may be wrong, they may be sorry but be too proud to apologize or change. I believe in Karma, I believe in God, so, I keep on going happy to have avoided changing into as evil as they were to defend myself and my kids and ask for blessings for them. Life gets tough for evil people, the promises come to a dead end...hope they won't wake up too late.

5. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Oh, how I wish it were true. If a leopard could change its spots, people could change but old habits die hard.
    So, some people might change but most do not.

6. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

"Hate"    is a very powerful word. I hate nobody in this world. I only "Hate Satan.

working