jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would you say that you chose your patron God or Goddess, or that He/She chose yo

1. Azaurmyth profile image58
    Azaurmythposted 6 years ago

Would you say that you chose your patron God or Goddess, or that He/She chose you?

2. Carole Anzolletti profile image84
    Carole Anzollettiposted 6 years ago

I believe that She chose me...when I look back through my life I see evidence of Her presence, although I was raised to believe in a Father God, his wife has taken an interest in my well being much more often these days...

3. Daniella Lopez profile image92
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

I would say it's a little bit of both. Mine seemed to find me whilst I was actively looking for her. If you're trying to find yours, and actively seeking for her, you'll find her. Just meditate, do research on the different gods and goddesses, and be open minded. Blessed be!

4. Cresentmoon2007 profile image73
    Cresentmoon2007posted 6 years ago

I follow both a God and a Goddess. My God I believe I chose. My goddess I believe chose me. I follow a unique and somewhat different path than most but oh well lol. But my Goddess, Sophia, reached out to me through a dream and ever since then I have felt connected with her.

5. Daughter Of Maat profile image96
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

I believe mine chose me, and because of that I naturally gravitated toward them. The Patron Gods and/or Goddesses have something to teach you, so in my opinion it's a little bit of both because it depends on what you need to learn in this life.

Just my opinion though big_smile

working