jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who is muslim?

1. mindprison profile image60
    mindprisonposted 6 years ago

Who is muslim?

you said a person can become a muslim only by his deeds I agree to some extend but you yourself quoted the verse means you know about Quran, a person may do good which he may think is good by doing so he will not become a muslim, he will only become muslim by responding to the instruction of God almighty which he has sent for the guidance. I asked this question to the people who doesn't believe that this is the book of God. Because I am planing to write a hub on this topic and prior to this I just wanna know what misconception the people have in their mind and a reason to not believe in it.

2. deenahere profile image71
    deenahereposted 6 years ago

I believe, all the scriptures send through different prophets are words of almighty God and all are meant to guide  humanity the way of life here, for life here after.

3. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

Muslim is the one hold Islam as his religion; the one who testify that  there is no god but Allah and Muhammad His Rasulullah; doing all principle posts of Islam and believe in the principles of belief in Islam. I have written about this, but if you want to develop it  more, it will be good. Oh, ya.. I don't want to call the holy book of Muslim as Koran -- I had better call it Al-Qur'anulkariem for in my language "Koran" is newspaper.

4. badermunir74 profile image59
    badermunir74posted 6 years ago

Muslim   is   who   beleive   on       ALLAH , QURAN , prophet 
    MUHAMMED  pbuh  .....

5. taw2012 profile image60
    taw2012posted 5 years ago

any one who believes that allah is the sole almighty and muhammed (sa) is his prophet and do all the five "SHOULD DO" things is a muslim.

6. faisalb87 profile image41
    faisalb87posted 5 years ago

Dear friend and My dear Bro I want to say something that Muslim is one who believes in one God Allah, and Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as a messenger of Allah and the holly book Quran. If you want to know about who is Muslim don’t look at Muslims as they are now Read the Quran and read about the life of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).
    You are Right a person may do Good which he may think is good by doing so he will not become a Muslim he only become a Muslim by responding to the instructions provided By Allah Almighty which he has sent for the guidance called Quran.
    Many people think that Muslims are terrorists but it’s not true Because Islam teaches us that not kill old persons, children, women, and not kill those who want peace IN WAR. So think that how a true Muslim become a terrorist? Islam is the religion of Peace each word of Quran teaches us Humanity, Love, and Peace, if you have misconceptions please Read Holly Quran…
    I hope this will be the answer of your question thanks.

7. rumanasaiyed profile image78
    rumanasaiyedposted 5 years ago

A person who submits his will to Allah (s.w.t.) is called a  Muslim