jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Who does your life belong to?

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 6 years ago

Who does your life belong to?

2. Earl S. Wynn profile image85
    Earl S. Wynnposted 6 years ago

Myself, as much as that is possible for anyone. Part of my life belongs to the company that carries my student loan, and I've given my wife a great deal of executive power (out of trust.) We all have commitments, I just try to minimize the meaningless ones that don't encourage growth and self-discovery.

3. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

My "Life" belongs to whatever I'm committed to......basically

4. georgethegent profile image60
    georgethegentposted 6 years ago

It belongs to me and only me. I am responsible for my own actions, after all. I enjoy the results, or pay the price regarding where I've been and what I've done. There is no-one else to pick up the tab - never has been - never will be!!!

5. xXRaelliaXx profile image59
    xXRaelliaXxposted 6 years ago

The people I love the most and as well as myself.

6. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Mother Nature, you have a limited control of movement and speech, a control over your emotions, everything else is controlled by the autonomic nervous system

7. helmutbiscut profile image76
    helmutbiscutposted 6 years ago

My life belongs to God.  I don't own me, I'm just given the responsibility to make decisions that would honor Him.  My family, my education, my job, my friends, my actions...all should reflect Him and His will, not my own.  That's the way I see it anyways...

8. shampa sadhya profile image82
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

God has given me life and He has all the power to take it away but when it will be taken away by Him then the loss will not be His. The loss will be totally mine that means my family, friends and the well wishers. My son who is at present a kid will suffer the most and a suffering of my child due to my absence will be my suffering too. Thus, my life belongs to my child.  All can manage without me after a time but a kid will fail to do so.  When he will grow up then he will be able to manage himself without me but there will be a permanent vacuum created in his heart due to my absence in his life.

9. NiaLee profile image59
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

My self, I did give so much of my self in the past that taking ownership of my life, flaws, mistakes, successes and plans is my priority now.
    My life is mine and God's...nobody or nothing else.

10. poetvix profile image68
    poetvixposted 6 years ago

When God gave me this life he allowed me the choice of who it belonged to.  I decided to give it back to him to do with as he sees fit.  I wasn't doing such a good job.  I hope he uses it in any way he wants for as long as I'm on this rock and for eternity after that.

11. Jynzly profile image72
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

This is a very broad question which needs specific answer; answers that are highly self-opinionated. This reminds me of the song, "Now I belong to Jesus; Jesus belongs to me, not for the years of time alone but for eternity..." but this won't be my answer...would have been if I am still a missionary or a Bible Woman as I had been; but this question needs a lot of introspection.
    My answer now is; My life belongs to me; I will use this (life) to make the "Giver" glad. I am in-charge of my own life; this was lovingly given to me,  I own it now.

12. engelfantasydream profile image59
    engelfantasydreamposted 6 years ago

MY LIFE BELONGS TO MY "CREATOR, OUR LORD GOD ALMIGHTY:" trough "OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST"..AMEN!!! smile

13. ringlawncare profile image62
    ringlawncareposted 6 years ago

Great question! G.O.D. (good orderly direction) This super natural being has saved my live for the past 16+ years! 2nd: My lovely wife! 3rd: ME most likely order I see that makes sense.

working