How is Heaven experienced?

1. colpolbear profile image95
    colpolbearposted 6 years ago

How is Heaven experienced?

Assuming you believe in Heaven, how would a person experience it?  Would it be through the standard senses?  I know it's something you can't describe because're not dead.  But speculation would be interesting.

2. sarmack profile image62
    sarmackposted 6 years ago

You might want to do some research on NDE (near death experiences).  Although I don't believe that people experiencing NDE have really died, but have had out-of-body experience.  Many testimonials of NDE provide descriptions of heavenly entities and environments.  The NDE of children are probably the most innocent and truthful experiences. 
    I had my own death experience, but it was different from any NDE I have found.  For me, my senses were the same although more acute.  When you have died, you will Know that you are gone and cannot come back.  You see your surroundings just like you do in this life on this earth , but you are in a different dimension... the Spiritual dimension.  And... you realize that you have a body, just like you had here.
    You have asked a very complex question that appears to be inane, but is really important.  The more Faith people have in their afterlife, the more peaceful their transition from this life to the next will be.

3. preacher2003 profile image59
    preacher2003posted 6 years ago

John 3:16 and Romans 10:9-13 are great places to start - then John 10:9 and John 14:6 would be the next great place to go .

One can never truly experience Heaven unless one first believes and trusts in Jesus Christ as their savior. It is easier than people make it and as well it is not as hard as some demand that it is.

Works, candles, prayers, church, hymns and the traditions of men and religion will never bring one closer to Jesus Christ or Heaven - It is the position of the heart and not the mind or body that God is looking at - surely we must have our heart right first and then the minds should follow and it is a daily duty to keep our faith exclusively in Jesus and what He did at the cross for us... He was a victor and through Him we can be also.

please visit for more answers and avoidance's -