jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever experienced something that you would consider paranormal?

1. dmop profile image77
    dmopposted 6 years ago

Have you ever experienced something that you would consider paranormal?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6176035_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    captainradonposted 6 years ago

I just want to relate an event that happened to me here in Brisbane, Australia, sometime during the mid 1980's. (Those weren't idealistic times, I tell you!)  Although it doesn't sound very dramatic, to this day, I can't explain it.
    Basically, a blind man,  who I never met before in my life, told me my birthday (not the year, just month and day).

I was walking along Queen Street in the city, when I saw this blind man who seemed to be lost. I asked him if he was OK and if he wanted to go anywhere. He said he wanted to go to a particular bank just around the corner. I took him there, and waited till he was finished. Afterwards, he asked to go to the bus stop.

On the way, he said - just out of the blue: "you were born in ***, weren't you? It was early in the month - was it the **th?" That was correct, a 1-in-365 shot.
    His name was Don Luscombe [sp?] and he was aged in his 70's, I'd say. He seemed to be a well-known identity to the bus drivers.
    Later, I tried to think up conventional scenario for how he could have gotten that information. Maybe, he wasn't actually blind, and, while we were walking, he took my wallet out of my pocket, opened up my drivers license, read the birth-date, and put it back, all without my noticing. That just seems to me more far-fetched than the possibility that he had ESP.

3. odeisa profile image61
    odeisaposted 6 years ago

Never and I am not wishing for one. Haha!

4. crazyhorsesghost profile image77
    crazyhorsesghostposted 6 years ago

Many times in my life I have saw ghosts and other types of paranormal activity. I first saw the ghost of an old lady with my Grandfather when I was about 5 years old. Me and my Grandfather were walking down an old dirt road when a small cabin with a porch came into view and there on the porch was a old lady dressed in a grey dress. She was sweeping the porch when I realized or noticed that her feet were not touching the floor. It was the first paranormal thing I ever remember seeing. But then down thru the years I have seen many more ghosts and other paranormal activity.

working