jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I saw a star in my dream.What might it mean?

1. jirel profile image68
    jirelposted 6 years ago

I saw a star in my dream.What might it mean?

The star was yellow and bright.I was outside looking at it.When I woke up,I felt like the dream had some significance.Moreover, it was not a white star, it was yellow or somewhat golden star which was bright and distinct.Pleas help me interpret it.

2. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

The answer is clear. Your tent roof has a big hole in it.

3. Daxman profile image59
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

The color yellow is a symbol of jealousy and betrayal. Your dream might mean that you are actually coping with someone who either is jealous of you or betrayed your trust. The fact that it was a star might suggest that it was someone close to you or someone you look up to.

If we flip this coin the dream could also mean that you envy somebody who is ahead of  you and you are plotting to take them down but i find this very unlikely by the description of your dream.

4. jirel profile image68
    jirelposted 6 years ago

@Daxman::Um.Actually,I 'd lik to add more fact.Everyday I look at the stars and I find the yellow/golden star most attractive of all.So in the dream also I saw the similar star.At that moment in my dream, I felt like the star was really beautiful..Does this change the interpretation?

5. GA Anderson profile image81
    GA Andersonposted 6 years ago

See what it means to dream about stars. Stars are symbolic of guidance and destiny - interpret the stars you are dreaming about. read more

working