jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you avoiding Muslim people in everyday life?

1. Daxman profile image60
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

Are you avoiding Muslim people in everyday life?

2. marwan asmar profile image81
    marwan asmarposted 6 years ago

I am a Muslim living in Jordan. I hope nobody is avoiding me because of my religion. I have had many Christain friends over time, and I hope nobody avoided me because of my religion

3. Edwinoel Tanglao profile image78
    Edwinoel Tanglaoposted 6 years ago

I respect Muslims as I respect all of mankind as creations of God.  I may not wish to avoid them as I may indulge with them in any regular conversation or greet them like anybody else, but there is a certain restraint in their faith that I have learned about, and I am open to correction, that non-believers are infidels and Muslim converts to other religion is a 'no-no' and have to be punished by death.  And this is sad as I feel sorry for the lack of freedom that they may have. But I continue to pray for them, and for others as well, that all may see the light of Christ in this life and in the truth in his words, for in our being is the temple of God, as in 2 Corinthians 6:16, http://bible.cc/2_corinthians/6-16.htm.

4. profile image50
    najmuposted 6 years ago

Seriously, if the quran told muslims to kill non muslims randomly, then alot of christians, jews..and just about everybody would be getting killed by them constantly. But NO, all walk along the street freely and without fear of being killed!
    "Islamic terrorism": There is no such phrase or term in the Islamic source books of the Quran or the Sunnah and has no place in Islam.

Check out www.AboutJihad.com to know exactly what Allah says in Quran..Spread the message..

5. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

Absolutely not. I only avoid people who give me a reason to avoid them.

working