jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in this alien race called the Annunakis?

1. CorinneCanada profile image60
    CorinneCanadaposted 6 years ago

Do you believe in this alien race called the Annunakis?

There is much debate about them. Supposedly, they created us a long time ago to be their slaves, to mine their gold in ancient times. They were the "Gods" that every religion is talking about. They are supposed to be coming back this year. It is an interesting theory. I just hope they are coming back more enlightened, not just as masters.

2. christianajohan profile image56
    christianajohanposted 6 years ago

Jesus is the truth. So, why bother any other teachings? These Annunakis are just theory.

Do you know evolution theory of Charles Darwin is recently changed because scientist found out complete human skulls older than the age of his theory.

Scientists debate for that.

3. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 6 years ago

The Annunakis exist and inhabit Nibiru which is in our solar system, however their are now Galactic laws in place that prohibit developing races from enslaving each other or creating Wars.

When the Annunaki first came to this planet over 600,000 years ago these laws were not in place, things have changed as they have a tendency to do.

The same reasons for them not returning are why we have been forbidden from leaving the planet to colonize the Moon or Mars, do you really believe the Space Shuttles blowing up were accidents, get real.

We were allowed to go to the Moon forty years ago for this knowledge to be made public and because it hasn't happened they will not allow The Powers That Be to leave until Full Disclosure takes place.

4. Mac31 profile image61
    Mac31posted 6 years ago

@ Christianajohan, I am Christian as well and have read the bible many times and the bible does mention the annunakis.  If this is in the bible I would have to believe that what is in the bible is true.  You are right that Jesus is the truth, but I have to say again; look in your bible and you will see.

5. Bonitaanna profile image78
    Bonitaannaposted 6 years ago

According to some of the Books that I have read like, "Flyiing Serpents and Dragons, The Stairway to Heaven, Devine Encounters, and the Lost Book of Enki, The Wars of Gods and Men, The 12th Planet, The Lost Relms, When Time Began, and The Cosmic Code, written by Zacharia Sitchin, yes they say that the planet Nibiru rotates around the sun every 3,600 years. What we do in 365 days.  In Genesis they speak about the Anak, which is short for Anunnki. They are on the planet Nibiru supposedly.  They are considered the Nefilim, which came from the fallen angels. They are very large, 18-23 ft tall.  Zacharia Sitchin wrote many books about them.  He took the information off of over 500,000 clay tablets that were dug up in the 1800's.  .

6. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

The Babylonian text "The Epic of Galgamesh" and the Genesis account have about 20 major points in common. Noah's counterpart is Utnapishtim.

Sitchin interpretations of the clay tablerts is disputed @ http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

I hope that Stichen is wrong because if he is right then I believe the Rapture would be the harvesting of fat humans (I.E. mostly Americans) leaving a remnent of humans living to grow into another cycle of civilization. We are free range cows.

Hmmmmmmm, another reason to go on a diet.

Why else would the Amercian diet be filled with MSG to make us hungerier and lazier? Why else was Pink Slime  bought for school lunches? To fatten us all up so that we all will be easier to catch!

Moooooooooo. Moo! Moo! Mooooooooo! I'm not mad - I just have issues!