jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Discovering the Unique Talent Hidden

1. dilipchandra12 profile image78
    dilipchandra12posted 6 years ago

Discovering the Unique Talent Hidden

How to discover the unique talent hidden in us?

2. medicinefuture profile image61
    medicinefutureposted 6 years ago

one should know his or her pre dispositions and act accordingly. This is the only way of locating your hidden talents.

3. dipsmi profile image74
    dipsmiposted 6 years ago

keep trying doing different things...one day you will find what you are good at

4. profile image0
    mcals71posted 6 years ago

That's something I've always struggled with. For many years I thought my talent was painting, but despite the fact that people like my art, I'm my own worst critic and often become discouraged and leave it alone for long periods of time. Of course practice makes perfect and that goes for everything. I really don't know what my hidden talent is and I'm 64 years old! When I was raising my kids I thought I was a good mom because I gave it all I had, does that count? When I worked I was good at what I did. I apply myself and work hard at whatever I do. I also like to learn. When I was young I was often frustrated when I saw that I wasn't any good at anything in particular, then one day a light bulb lit up in my head and I realized that I was good at loving people, because I cared, and I was willing to sacrifice my own interests to help others. That was a big relief and it also gave me a sense of purpose in life. Well, at least that's something, isn't it? So I would have to say Love is my hidden talent.