jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What interesting or unique talent do you possess that most people would have no

1. StayPos profile image83
    StayPosposted 6 years ago

What interesting or unique talent do you possess that most people would have no idea about?

2. dehecile profile image42
    dehecileposted 6 years ago

I can play songs by blowing into my hands and making, and they actually sound pretty good to smile.

3. Thesource profile image81
    Thesourceposted 6 years ago

I can write in cursive backwards as fast as I write normally.
    In addition I do this with my left hand, when I normally write with my right hand. You will need be a mirror to read it.

I did not train myself.
    I just discovered this talent when I was "scribbling" with my left hand and was surprised to see the result with a mirror.

4. Wayne K. WIlkins profile image68
    Wayne K. WIlkinsposted 6 years ago

I can run incredibly fast. It is a skill I have always had yet never actually done anything with. Maybe I should get in shape and take part in a charity marathon or something just to see if I still got it... I used to ace sports days at school. Wow, this question actually made me remember how much I love running yikes thank

5. michelemacwrites profile image80
    michelemacwritesposted 6 years ago

That I once participated in a singing contest and won.....  many, many years ago !!!!!

6. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I went to a shooting range a few weeks ago, for the first time in my life, and realized that I'm quite good at it. Never even held a gun before..and actually was able to get 3 bulls eyes. The instructors were impressed and emailed me after the course to encourage me to join the gun club...who da thunk?? lol
    p.s I earned the knickname "sharp shooter" by the end of the day smile

7. JayeWisdom profile image92
    JayeWisdomposted 6 years ago

I won a school-wide spelling bee in elementary school. (There were fewer words back then!) I've always been a good speller. During my career, colleagues would call me on the inter-office phone and ask how to spell a word rather than look it up in the dictionary. (This was before Spellcheck came on the scene.)

As I've aged, it's easier for me to write (or type) the word than to simply try and visualize before spelling it. I'm not sure why this is true....Does anyone know?

8. JT Walters profile image77
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

Almost all my talents are well hidden from everyone.  So I can surprise everyone.