jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your idea of perfection?

1. Diana Mendes profile image71
    Diana Mendesposted 5 years ago

What is your idea of perfection?

2. Infobrowser profile image74
    Infobrowserposted 5 years ago

I've been asking myself this question for quite a while now. It took lots of thought and effort for me to realise that perfection can be found within. In other words, my idea of perfection is myself.

3. shwetha123 profile image74
    shwetha123posted 5 years ago

There is nobody perfect in this world and I am nobody. We can only achieve perfection but not at all perfect.

4. Nomascus concolor profile image60
    Nomascus concolorposted 5 years ago

Nature is perfection. It is a perfect cycle that we should respect more. Its imperfections make it perfect. As far as humans are concerned, there is no perfection but only trying to reach perfection will make us better. It all comes with the respect of life.

5. edhan profile image62
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Though it is always said that there is nothing perfect but to me, I believe I have a perfect wife. Others may see imperfection but in my eyes, she is perfect.

Everyone has their own ideas about perfection but it seems hard to see perfection in life.

As long as what I see and like, it is the perfection to me. It differs in opinion for others but if you accept it as perfection, it does not matter what others says.

6. profile image0
    mcals71posted 5 years ago

Perfection for me is conformity to God's Will, which means to always strive to do the most loving thing. "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Heavenly Father is perfect." Matt 5:48. The more united one is to God's Will in pure, sacrificial Love, the more perfect one becomes. So, altruism, generosity, the willingness to obey and to accept (humility) plus a good dose of selflessness are the necessary prerequisites to attain the blissful state of perfection. At least that's my two cents.

7. YvetteParker profile image76
    YvetteParkerposted 5 years ago

Perfection is to be counted as righteous by God through faith. It means that we choose to live as God commands; choosing good over evil - not willfully sinning. Perfection does not mean that we are without sin, for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

8. feenix profile image61
    feenixposted 5 years ago

I have no idea what perfection is, and that is because I do have the ability to comprehend perfection.

working