jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is God's message to us?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

What is God's message to us?

2. BrokenDreamer profile image60
    BrokenDreamerposted 6 years ago

Wow! That's a tough one! I must admit to being too selfish to think about what God's message to everyone is...

I know that for me, He wants me to think of others more and myself less. He wants me to have faith that I am worthy of being here, though not necessarily the only one who is. I know that He wants me to help others, instead of judging them. I know he wants me to work on being the individual He made me to be, while encouraging others to show their individuality. I am not to know everything, nor pretend I do. I am to rely on others who know more about something than I do while offering what I know to others who may need it. He wants me to do my best not to bring harm to anyone and to make amends to anyone I do bring harm to, whether its on purpose or accident is of no consequence.

I know there is more, but I think I have taken up enough space for my thoughts. I think I should leave room for others! lol

3. FlowOfThought profile image60
    FlowOfThoughtposted 6 years ago

I Think it is something along the lines of "hello"

4. wilmiers77 profile image61
    wilmiers77posted 6 years ago

God's message to us is in Jesus Christ. Life abundant is allowing Jesus to be the heart of your life, than moment by moment you are constantly receiving the perfect message. telling others a message must be dictated by God thru Jesus.

5. profile image0
    AKA Winstonposted 6 years ago

Dudes....no....did I really say that....no way.....come on....you can't hold me to that.....I mean, Jesus, I was SO drunk....

6. sofs profile image83
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Simple... He tells you..." You are my child, I love you and you love the rest of my creation (now that includes humans)!"

7. Capedium profile image77
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

Love and Salvation through Jesus Christ.. That's God message to us.. Atleast for me..

8. Peace2009 profile image60
    Peace2009posted 5 years ago

Love One Another - John 3:16 - Be of good cheer, Rejoice through all things.