jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do Devout Christian Women Get Concerned About Wearing Human Hair Wigs?

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 5 years ago

Do Devout Christian Women Get Concerned About Wearing Human Hair Wigs?

Human hair wigs that have not been certified whether the hair was cut from women who were performing rituals for idol worship?

2. d.william profile image76
    d.williamposted 5 years ago

This is probably one of the most bizarre questions i have ever seen.   I cannot fully understand the relevance to this question, but i can comment that if ANY woman is undergoing chemotherapy and has profound hair loss, where their wig comes from is probably the last concern on their minds.

3. mackyi profile image65
    mackyiposted 5 years ago

I haven't come across any scripture in the bible that says a woman shouldn't wear human hair wigs. In fact, I have known many devoted Christians who have been wearing wigs for quite some time.

4. Wayne Tilden profile image58
    Wayne Tildenposted 5 years ago

Like D. William says, I can't believe that a chemotherapy patient would refuse to wear a wig because it was made of human. Rather, I believe that if the patient can afford it and wants to look as natural as possible, they would want to wear human hair.

5. denisemai profile image73
    denisemaiposted 5 years ago

Christianity has nothing to do with wigs, human hair or otherwise. People donate or sell their hair for wigs. It's not like they've been scalped. It's their perogative as to what donars do with their hair and the same goes to wig wearers. It's a stretch to make this a sin. Christianity is more about God's love for us and way less about judging others. Of course, anyone can take any religion or belief to extremes but, that's the exception and not the rule.

6. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

Frankly, as an anti-abortionist, I can't understand WHY we allow the trimming of peoples' hair!!!!  After all, HAIR has a "right" to life!!!!!!