jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think that aliens will ever attack the earth?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image75
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

Do you think that aliens will ever attack the earth?

Watched a very interesting show on the Discovery Channel. They revealed that the US Government and military have prepared a detailed plan in the event of an alien attack or invasion of the planet earth.  It seems the US Government is taking the possible threat real serious. Makes me wonder if they know something we don't. The UK is also in on the planning for a possible attack. Watch out here come the little green men.

I really would like to know what everyone thinks about this.

2. thegecko profile image79
    thegeckoposted 5 years ago

They won't attack the Earth. They might attack us though.

3. steveso profile image78
    stevesoposted 5 years ago

Aliens won't attack us. We will destroy ourselves. All they have to do is wait.

4. aguasilver profile image81
    aguasilverposted 5 years ago

Too late, we are already here!

You earthlings have no chance of fighting us, we morph into whatever shape or persona we choose to take, some of us are already pretending to be your elected leaders, and ALL of your central bankers have been taken over by us already.

The coup will take place on December 21st this year, after we have finally collapsed your financial system and you are screaming for order.

The good news is we find human flesh repulsive to eat.

The bad news is we only think we need 500,000,000 of you to serve us, the rest will be disposed of in the camps we have been building.

Have a nice day.

5. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

In a distant future I foresee humans and aliens having a relationship.  I do not think that the aliens will attack us unless we attack first.  I think for a species to be able to travel from planet to planet they must have a higher intelligence than our species at the moment.  I think that because they would be more intelligent they would find a way to work with the humans so that both sides prosper. 

I won't be her, but that is my wish.

6. Vegas Elias profile image26
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

Aliens will never have the need to attack earth; All that they have to do is instigate one nation against the other and we humans will do the job for them. In fact we are already doing it without any intervention from any so called Aliens.