jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Has anything literally changed your entire life?

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image58
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

Has anything literally changed your entire life?

A lot of people say they've experienced something completely life-changing, but it rarely does literally. Has your life actually been completely changed by something, and if so, what?

2. SayedAthar Husain profile image60
    SayedAthar Husainposted 5 years ago

Yes the foolish treatment of doctor. Its better if they were not too eager to give medicine. My heart throbbed with a boom and a bang  and was affected and what more I knew it was happening, yet I like a good patient continued with it till nature in spite of abuse of the medicine cured me, but the effect was a weak heart.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Yes my childhood. I would say that living your first 15 years on earth like I did would be life changing.

4. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

Oh yes, several events come to mind. One is my close encounter with wolves. I have said, "Until you look into the eyes of a wolf and make that spiritual connection, you have not lived."

The most life-changing event for me though was to have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and Lord of my life, to put Him at the center of my life instead of myself and to have that assurance of everlasting life that is impossible without the gift of salvation that He alone can provide through repentance and acceptance of His finished work on the cross.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image94
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I would say that the thing that has had the most profound effect on my life is the accidental death of my father when I was 6. He was educated and at the beginning of a promising career when he died and left my mom a single mother of 4 at the age of 28. I think my upbringing would have been much different had he survived.

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Having children changed my life from the moment I first held her.  Nothing was the same, my ideas, attitudes, approach to life - everything changed in that moment.

7. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

My divorce changed my life completely.  I miss family life.

8. profile image0
    Hubert Williamsposted 5 years ago

Twenty four years ago, when I met my future wife I was shown that love still existed in this world. My world has been different since then and I have never again doubted it . We have now been married nearly 23 years and that love continues to change my life for the better everyday. God bless a wonderful woman.