jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is heaven like?

1. Seek-n-Find profile image90
    Seek-n-Findposted 5 years ago

What is heaven like?

What do you think heaven is?  What do you think it is like, where do you think it is, and what goes on there?

2. Civil War Bob profile image60
    Civil War Bobposted 5 years ago

In order of the questions...really cool with nobody but perfect people, angels, and God there...a continuous worship service beyond any we've had here on earth... outside our known universe spatially or existing simultaneously in this one but unseen by us like the chariots of fire were unseen by Elijah's servant...worship, saints shooting the breeze with other saints, and when Eternity arrives, the Marriage Feast.

3. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

It will be a place of PEACE within our minds and souls. We will all be in a spiritual forms that wander in a different dimension from the physical world.

Only possible when each of us has attain enlightenment. Till the day human beings learn the ultimate lesson, we will still be reborn again in the physical world.

4. Highvoltagewriter profile image82
    Highvoltagewriterposted 5 years ago

Well the Talking Heads said that "heaven is a place...were nothing ever happens!" Now I can see that that could be heaven to some people and yet the Bible makes it clear that it is place beyond our understanding or comprehension. I use to think it would be really boring place to be, but now I can't wait to get there! I will write a hub on this some day...

5. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago

Heaven is exactly as your mind pictures it.

6. Sharda Sriram profile image70
    Sharda Sriramposted 5 years ago

For me heaven is when i see smeone happy because of me, i see heaven when my son smiles at me, i feel heaven when i am resting on my husband shoulders. Life is like a heaven it just we need right vision to see.

7. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

If you'll give me your address, I'll send you a postcard, once I get there.....

8. luckykarma profile image61
    luckykarmaposted 5 years ago

If everyone who has asked this question would read this book and more of the Authors you would know the answer to your question.

http://jennymannion.com/2009/09/21/dr-m … -of-souls/

I've read all of his books and it's mind boggling. But educational and realistic.

working