This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What happens to people when they die?

1. sasta10 profile image64
    sasta10posted 6 years ago

What happens to people when they die?

What do you think happens to people when they die, whats your view on life after feath?

2. profile image0
    KatrineDalMonteposted 6 years ago

I have written a Hub about this topic :-)

http://katrinedalmonte.hubpages.com/hub … fe-Eternal

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

They put you into a little box and cover you over with dirt and rocks.

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the worms play Pinochle on your snout.

4. Anjili profile image82
    Anjiliposted 6 years ago

Your body goes into the grave as food to worms because, from dust you were made and unto dust shall you return. The spirit and soul go back to the creator to face judgement.

5. luckykarma profile image59
    luckykarmaposted 6 years ago

This topic has been addressed several times.

6. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

After death, we will be in soul state. It will be spiritual form until we are selected to be reborn or stay as spiritual form.

I do believe that only those who managed to attain enlightenment will remain in spiritual form while we will reborn again to learn the path of enlightenment.

7. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

It does not matter what happens to our body after we die.  I know that when I die, my soul will immediately go home to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior in heaven, and I will be with Him throughout all eternity. He has promised this to all his saints (all believers and followers of Jesus)
    God created our souls to be eternal, therefore we will either live eternally in heaven with God, or in "the hot place", as one of my pastors used to say. And some people think if they were "a good person", they will go to heaven...but it isn't like that. It is the relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord that matters, not what we do and it isn't about organized religion either.
    "He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God, does not have life." (meaning does not have eternal life with God in heaven)

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (in heaven)
           John 3:16 (N King James Bible)   

Everlasting life is what every soul will have,and if you know Jesus, you will spend eternity in heaven with Him.  Here is another scripture:
    Jesus said to him,

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6(New King James Bible) (Jesus was saying that unless you know Him, you cannot have eternal life in heaven)

working