Are modern inventions a result of "Revelations" from God?

1. Vegas Elias profile image30
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

Are modern inventions a result of "Revelations" from God?

Can modern thoughts that lead to inventions and discoveries be compared to "Revelations" of God  similar to those in religious scriptures?

2. BecauseIloveyou profile image37
    BecauseIloveyouposted 5 years ago

Sorry I answered your question earlier, but I am not smart with computers and it didn't post. I will try again:
    God created EVERYTHING once. Whatever is true is not new and whatever is new is not true. There is no creation new, because all the components of any creation were created at the initial creation.
    Ideas, revelations, intuition, instinct ...........come from 2 sources: Either God of the universe or Satan. Satan is smart, but he is not God  (see the example of Quran). he is also very deceptive and lies. So very often we make discoveries and run with it, because they sound logic and relevant to our human mind. God however says to take every thought captive to the obedience to Christ, which will never will allow to make a "false" discovery. So what I do, is BEFORE I embrace an idea/ concept ect into my thought pattern, I ask god to show me in the Bible where that concept is revealed.
    Many people followed God and contributed to society: Newton, Kepler, Gutenberg, Pasteur, Mendel, Beethoven, Da Vinci, Magellan, Columbus............ However the mistake many people make is to look at their lives and see that they have character flaws, weirdness ect, and  say: "And they call themselves a "Christian"!". God is not a respecter of persons and never prefers one person over another, thinks one is better or smarter than another, but God uses only the WILLING to work through them. BIG difference! None of us have arrived and be complete "Saints". Most of the time people get too big of a head with their "inventions, wealth, progress" whatever they superiorly accomplished. That is a big danger and the inventive process over generation is slow, as one can see in history. Had we listen to God earlier, it would not have taken Copernicus to figure out the earth is a ball, since in Job 26 God already said it is a sphere. A sphere by nature is always round. Duh! Sorry to be so long winded, but I hope this helps.

1. BecauseIloveyou profile image37
      BecauseIloveyouposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Actually: I had a lot of help from God of the universe to answer this. Praise be to God!