jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you believe in ghosts. why?

1. taw2012 profile image60
    taw2012posted 5 years ago

Do you believe in ghosts. why?

2. kittythedreamer profile image99
    kittythedreamerposted 5 years ago

Yes, because I've had too many experiences with them to not believe. It's not even about believing for me, it's about knowing they are there beyond a shadow of a doubt. I've written many hubs on my personal experiences with the paranormal if you're interested. smile

3. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 5 years ago

I do believe in ghosts and spirits which means the same in theory.

I have heard so much about ghost stories which came from the people. There is always some true in them.

Remembered a long time ago, a friend of mine had experienced OBE (out of body experience) where he could recite to us what he saw outside even though he was sleeping in his room.

4. crazymom3 profile image74
    crazymom3posted 5 years ago

I think I do believe in ghosts.  I believe there are spirits that can linger and visit us from time to time.  Some poeple who are extra sensitive are probably able to sometimes  feel them.  I won't answer to the why?? lets just say that doesn't mean they are all bad. I guess I'm saying these ghosts could just be angels. So is the question about whether spirits exist, or the specific definition of a ghost?

5. Mmargie1966 profile image93
    Mmargie1966posted 5 years ago

I believe in ghosts.  I have sensed them, been touched by them, and dream of them.

6. tussin profile image59
    tussinposted 5 years ago

I do not believe in ghosts. I believe that when people have an experience that they attribute to ghosts and spirits, what they are really experiencing is a phenomenon occurring inside their own brain.  I do believe in the power of the human brain, which is remarkable in its ability blur the boundaries between real and unreal.

7. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 5 years ago

Really cannot call them ghosts.  They are disiincarnate entities who are earthbound.   They are not ready to go into the spiritual realm.   They are earthbound because they often do not realize that they are dead.  They believe that they are alive.   Many of these disincarnate souls are attached to their earthly surroundings and family members.

8. coffeegginmyrice profile image82
    coffeegginmyriceposted 5 years ago

I just believe in ghosts, I don't really know why. Perhaps because stories of paranormal are interesting to know. Spine-chilling ghostly experiences experienced by relatives of our clan's ancestors were not just made-up stories.

working