jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Any other pagans out there?

1. Kari Pete profile image61
    Kari Peteposted 5 years ago

Any other pagans out there?

I see a lot of folks posting inspirational Christian hubs or asking lots of God based questions that are very Christian oriented, and I just wanted to see if there were any other earth worshipping/pagan/heathen type folk out on hub pages to connect with as well.

2. Amanda Gee profile image60
    Amanda Geeposted 5 years ago

I'm a pagan/witch. smile Nice to meet you. I've been a pagan for quite some time and enjoy it.

1. Kari Pete profile image61
      Kari Peteposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hello!  nice to meet you, too.

3. Shawn May Scott profile image60
    Shawn May Scottposted 5 years ago

Hi Kari,

Merry Meet and welcome to Hubpages. I have been a practising Witch for almost all my life. Go to my profile page and you will find out more about me and my life journies.

Blessed Be!!!

4. Daniella Lopez profile image96
    Daniella Lopezposted 5 years ago

*waves hand*
    Hi! I'm a Pagan and I write about Paganism here on Hubpages. It's always nice to meet fellow hubbers who are Pagan. big_smile

5. Cresentmoon2007 profile image74
    Cresentmoon2007posted 5 years ago

I am pagan, have been since I was eighteen so that makes it about five years now. I am always excited to meet fellow pagans.

6. profile image0
    MysticMoonlightposted 4 years ago

Hello Kari Pete,
    While I haven't cut all ties with being Christian, I actively follow, study, and practice a pagan path. Doing so has enriched my life immensely and I enjoy it very much. I share your interest in connecting with others of similar paths so I just wanted to say hello  to you smile
    Blessings and Balance to you!

working