jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Do you believe there is enough proof that the paranormal realm does exist?

1. thelyricwriter profile image92
    thelyricwriterposted 5 years ago

Do you believe there is enough proof that the paranormal realm does exist?

2. pippap profile image84
    pippapposted 5 years ago

I think there is enough evidence to prove that something exists.  I'm not sure paranormal adequately describes the phenomenon; but, there is something beyond our comprehension happening in the world that only some can see.

3. london55 profile image75
    london55posted 5 years ago

I think that we do not understand the real power of the mind and I would suggest that some people can project happenings without realising what they are doing.  Strong emotions and grief stir strong feelings, how do we know that we are not doing it ourselves.  I want to believe but sit on the fence.  Maybe true ability of the brain will be understood in the future and it will explain what is happening.

4. CMCastro profile image79
    CMCastroposted 5 years ago

There is paranormal activity in this universe. God gives certain people spiritual gifts to use, but it takes a mature person to understand what gifts they have and how to use them right. There is unusual activity out in the atmosphere due to the fact that there is also the opposition to God's Kingdom, what paranormal scientists and prophetic ministers call the Annunake. The best way to interpret what one sees and what one experiences is to seek the Lord's advice. We all have a spirit, and God is spirit. The media is famous for entertaining a visual for what these paranormal things are, but we need is a sound evidence. That sound evidence is in the Bible.

1. swordsbane profile image59
      swordsbaneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Evidence is something for which only one conclusion can be reasonably made.  It must also be repeatable by independent research so that your results cannot be considered a fluke.  The Bible offers neither of these.  It is a book of stories.

5. Thomas Ropp profile image61
    Thomas Roppposted 5 years ago

Wasn't that long ago you could be put to death for not believing the world was flat.  In my opinion the universe is much more vast and mysterious than humans can fathom.  Science isn't close to catching up with this vastness.  Paranormal realms do exist and there appears to be a major awakening around the world to their existence.

6. kathyinmn profile image61
    kathyinmnposted 5 years ago

If you follow a religion, then you are taught to believe in a life after death.
    When someone dies, especially when it’s someone close to you, you question if there really IS life after death, where is the proof???

Being a ghost hunter, I have encountered many spirits though the years, I have captured them in photos, as well as on my recorders. I have all the proof I need to really say yes there IS life after death.

For some of you, NO they NOT demons! They are people like you and me, some good some bad.

1. swordsbane profile image59
      swordsbaneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Proof is not for you.  It is for other people.  Proof is something that is not open to speculation.  It says unequivocally to all observers that something specific happened.  No paranormal researcher or "ghost hunter" has ever done that.

7. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 5 years ago

we don't really know what we are looking for and how to look for them so there isn't enough solid proof yet... only people who talk about it. it will take time but i'm sure the proof will come.

8. JesadaB profile image75
    JesadaBposted 5 years ago

I believe people will believe in what they want to. I know I have personally experienced the paranormal and find the whole topic fascinating. I think that there are plenty of people who have seen, heard or felt something and know that we are not alone on this plane of existence. How conceited of us to think we are the only "beings" here. As for proof, what proof would you need? Not everyone is open enough to experience anything paranormal, some people are down right "turtles" when it comes to paranormal. Some people won't believe paranormal exists until something happens to them and honestly I hope its a flying book to the head, I would love for them to explain that away...lol..what those of us believe is enough proof will never satisfy the unhappy and sad people that believe nothing can exist unless everyone can see, hear or touch it. The paranormal cannot be reproduced for the masses and scientifically it is unprovable. Bu those of us that know it is there are happy it is smile

9. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

Now there's somehting I'm still confused about. If anyone has some sound reference, I'd love to read or log onto it.