jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is this in formation..

1. jprice90 profile image60
    jprice90posted 5 years ago

What is this in formation..

I was at my neighbors tonight and seen this, luckily I had my camera. This was soo weird.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7036712_f260.jpg

2. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 5 years ago

I see a weird picture but can't make out what it is

jprice90posted 5 years agoin reply to this

If you look really closely, like above the gutter, you can see 2 light balls. I'm sorry I thought the picture would've been bigger

3. Team Wiseman profile image82
    Team Wisemanposted 5 years ago

I see the gutters but nothing but black sky behind it. I am sure you caught something but I can't make it out.

Look to the right a little bit, you wil see orange dots. tiny in this picture.

4. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

Right-click the picture, View Image, and CTRL-scroll mouse wheel to enlarge.

I see 2 dots of light. Stars? What's so weird about that? A description of what you witnessed would've been helpful.

I've seen UFOs before. But what does UFO mean but "unidentified" flying object. As an astronomer, I can tell a planet from a star from a UFO. I've seen satellites move across the sky, blink out and then reverse course. Of course, this could merely have been 2 satellites moving in opposite directions (though not likely). I don't know of any satellites launched into an orbit against the rotation of Earth.

And my dad used to subscribe to the NICAP newsletter in the 60s. It gave all sorts of juicy investigative articles on UFO landing sites and the scientific analysis of what was left behind.

Perhaps the strangest UFO I've read about was the one chased by a fighter jet and shot at, knocking a piece off. The piece glowed all the way to the ground. It was later retrieved and analyzed as magnesium orthosilicate, but with 15-micron spheres of iron rust in a matrix throughout the crystalline structure.

I can personally email you a picture lol, they weird white, they were orange, no way a star. None of us could identify what we seen. They came up over the trees and were flying close together at a rather speed.

working