jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Who is Krishna?

1. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

Who is Krishna?

2. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

The supreme personality of Godhead, displaying all the best attributes that humanity desires.  Humans seek and are attracted to beauty, wealth, fame, influence, knowledge, and renunciation, all of which are possessed by Krishna in full.  We are parts and parcels of Krishna consciousness, displaying similar qualities, but in lesser quantities.

Darrell Robertsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Verynice I see you know the six opulences of the Lord.  We possess them all as well, but not to the degree that Krishna has them.  Best wishes. Hare Krishna

2. Mahmo profile image61
      Mahmoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Who is Krishna is he a human being like us who is a son of a father and mother and who eat,drink,get sick and dies ? How is he different from the other human beings ???As far as my mind tells me no human being can ever be God of other human beings .

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

The Krishna is worshiped as God by Hindus and is considered as an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, the supreme being, who is responsible for sustaining humanity.  The Krishna is worshiped as 'Karmyogi', one who believes in doing his duties faithfully, as assigned to him. The Krishna is worshiped as the most desirable infant, the model lover/ a heroic prince, a  teacher and guide to humanity in the epic-'The Bhagwad Gita.' The Krishna consciousness has spread in many parts of the world through ISKCON. The Krishna followers sing, dance, enjoy, decorate and are engrossed in the beauty of Krishna.

Darrell Robertsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your answer.

4. Mahmo profile image61
    Mahmoposted 5 years ago
  5. profile image52
    Tushar Goelposted 3 years ago

First a fall you have to know meaning of krishna...it means ATTRACTION.
    Krishna is a supremepower .of godhead..he is the lord..he is every thing..he is Rays of sun,he is fragnance of wind..he is everything exsists on this earth..he is responsible for doing or nothing..he is a very good example of Karma(Niskaam karma)means undesirable karma..If you want to know krishna ,so you have to read (Shrimad Bhagvatam)...You will recive all your  answer.

Darrell Robertsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer Tushar  I will meditate on this.  Have a great day.

working