jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Have you dabbled in divination? What is your medium of choice? Do you approve or

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

Have you dabbled in divination? What is your medium of choice? Do you approve or disapprove?

Divination is the act of using a tool to find the answers you need. This is not to be confused with fortune telling. Tools for this include, but are not limited to: Tarot, Numerology, Astrology, I-Ching, Bibliomancy, bone casting, dowsing, etc.

2. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 5 years ago

Small bit of dowsing of health products. No real success but not good at it either.

3. YMPmagazine profile image60
    YMPmagazineposted 5 years ago

Absolutely not, I'M not an opinionated person, to each his own. This comes by way of being a host on my show and subjects/topics such as "Silent Questions in the pews" happen to have been one of the topics i covered., Why do you ask?

4. Sharkye11 profile image95
    Sharkye11posted 5 years ago

Since I don't think anyone has ever died from divination, (unless they were targeted by witch-hunters, at least), then I have to say I can't see anything wrong with it. I have used runes and tarot cards. My favorite tool would have to be the pendulum. It limits you to yes or no questions, but it is elegant, inexpensive, and fast.

5. Shawn May Scott profile image60
    Shawn May Scottposted 5 years ago

Divination is something I use frequently. I choose to use either tarot cards or fairy cards but I have tried scrying. I do not see anything wrong with divination, especially if the information is used appropriatly.

1. Alastar Packer profile image83
      Alastar Packerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Shawn May have you ever heard of someone putting a black candle on a grave for divination purposes- why?

2. Shawn May Scott profile image60
      Shawn May Scottposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I have. It is called lychnomancy and some believe you can connect with the person in the grave this way.

working