jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever witnessed something that can absolutely not be explained?

1. nmdonders profile image83
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

Have you ever witnessed something that can absolutely not be explained?

2. sparkster profile image92
    sparksterposted 5 years ago

Yes, quite a lot of things as it happens. Too many to explain here, maybe you should check out some of my hubs. However, I have not yet written about or mentioned what happened on 30th August 2012 at about 9pm in UK - What I saw in the sky was absolutely phenomenal and there were plenty of other people out in public to see it but I just can't seem to find any info on the subject.

What I saw was undoubtedly in my mind what I can only refer to as an alien spacecraft - that's what it looked like!  It was glowing amazingly brightly in the sky and yellow-orange colour and looked like two circular modules fused together, each of which was emanating it's own glow. It also had a flashing white light in the center, between the two modules. Whatever it was, it was clearly some kind of advanced technological machinery, it was the most awe-inspiring thing I have ever seen and it was massive.

This was a day or two after a comet is supposed to have caused a sonic boom throughout the local area which was reported by the local press.

1. sparkster profile image92
      sparksterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I've actually just found this link on Youtube and I'm pretty sure this is what I saw, other people in different parts of the country saw it too:

3. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 5 years ago

Yes in the late 70s, I was up north of Lake Superior in the Ogoki Resevoir Area. I was ground-truthing 1:15840 aerial photography when I came across a circular burned area; a circle about 6 feet wide with a diameter of approximately 30 feet-wide was burned to the bare soil; yet the mature trees (black spruce) and shrubs on both sides of the swath were immaculate...