jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

When do you call God most: in success,failure or danger?

1. Atiquemr9 profile image41
    Atiquemr9posted 5 years ago

When do you call God most: in success,failure or danger?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

All of these times. I thank God for the sunshine and the rain. There will always be storms we have to face, But at the end is a beautiful rainbow.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Danger. Always call on someone's help during danger. Failure, I can always crawl back up. And there is no reason to call on God when there is success from my perspective. Yes, he helped me get there and you should say thank you, but not to call on Him.

4. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

I am speaking with God all the times. Whether good times or bad times. It is a link of communication where I establish myself to keep in contact.

It is like any normal conversation that I have with my wife and family members. It does not matter when as I speak with Him.

5. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

I call god through shine, rain and thunder. During success, failure and danger I always remember God as i believe whatever situation I am in is just His blessing. I try to learn from my failure to be successful and in danger try to learn from the experience.
    Thanks you.

6. mathira profile image83
    mathiraposted 5 years ago

God is my best friend. I thank him for my success, ask courage when in danger and request perseverence in failure.

7. ChitrangadaSharan profile image54
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

At all times---I thank him, for each and every happiness.
    I look towards him, in times of distress, to give me strength, to deal with the crisis.
    I of course seek his blessings in times of danger.
    Failure and success are parts of life and I do not blame God for it---may be I did not put the required effort, that led to failure. God gives strength to bounce back.
    No one has seen God, but the belief in him gives us a kind of Inner strength and courage to deal with our big or small problems in life.

working