jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Do you believe in fairies?

1. daydreamer13 profile image60
    daydreamer13posted 5 years ago

Do you believe in fairies?

2. d.william profile image76
    d.williamposted 5 years ago

Although i have never seen one, they are as believable as any other supernatural, religious,  or fairy tale characters out there.

3. Jonesy0311 profile image59
    Jonesy0311posted 5 years ago

As much as I believe in astrology, virgin births, skinwalkers, the Easter Bunny, or divine dieties.

1. viveresperando profile image74
      viveresperandoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hey don't forget the tooth fairy and Mr Sandman is my favorite. lol

4. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

If you mean little, cute, human-like beings with wings, no. If you mean intelligent energies of nature that support growth and life, which we can become aware of if we are silent and humble and peaceful and open, also called nature spirits, or, in the Shinto religion of Japan, Kami, then yes.

5. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

It fun to think about fairies when I am working in my yard with bees, hornets and dragonflies flying around.  It makes my work more enjoyable when I plant flowers to attract butterfly, hummingbird and maybe fairies.

6. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

I believe in angels rather than fairies. We have our own guardian angel where it will help us when in need.

7. dghbrh profile image79
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

I do believe in the fairies as the softness and beauty inherent with the word makes life more beautiful. The believe makes dreams more colorful. The desires more strong. Never seen one but the beautiful fairies I believe in them.

8. faisalb87 profile image41
    faisalb87posted 5 years ago

Yeh I believe in fairies but not much. I think they are present but no one can see them.

9. Lady Wordsmith profile image81
    Lady Wordsmithposted 5 years ago

No.  And yes.  I don't REALLY believe in fairies.  But I do believe in them when I feel like it!  I believe in them when I write or read about them, as I do Peter Pan, Aslan and Harry Potter.  But I know they're not actually real.

It depends on your perspective of the word 'believe' I suppose smile