jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do we actually Die?

1. The Invincible profile image62
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

Do we actually Die?

I recently read something that said - "You don't die. Nobody dies. Death does not exist. you only reach a new level of vision, a new realm of consciousness, a new unknown world" What's going on?

2. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 5 years ago

I certainly cannot to begin to answer this question with any certainty; however, I can explain what happened to me in 2003 and perhaps you will then have more questions and perhaps begin to see the possibilities. Below is the link...

http://connorj.hubpages.com/hub/There-a … -Version-2

3. visionandfocus profile image72
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

Our physical bodies die but our spirit is immortal. Perhaps you would like to explore the books of hypnotherapist Michael Newton (Journey of Souls, Destiny of Souls, Memories of the Afterlife, Life Between Lives). Even if you don't believe in reincarnation, past lives, regression therapy, and so on, all his books make for very interesting reading. Keep an open mind and you'd be surprised at how much is already rigorously documented in this field.

4. samnashy profile image80
    samnashyposted 5 years ago

I would like to say we move onto another realm of consciousness and hope we do.  But really? I'm not sure.

5. Darrell Roberts profile image69
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

There is a physical death of the body. The soul or the real "you" does not die because it is eternal.  The sould travels throughout existence perpetually.
    I have been taught that the soul is full of bliss, knowledge and it is eternal.  That is the nature of the soul.  The body is just a temporary housing for the soul so we could have a physical experience.

The Bhagavad-Gita is a great book to read regarding theese issuse.

Best wishes.